Tuesday, July 15, 2008

where should i go?

I'm torn between three places to travel to right now. and can't make up my mind.

one is LA:
+my close and dear friends live there.
-it's LA

second is Alaska:
+ beautiful scenery
+ adventures, train rides, wolves and icebergs
- i know no one there. solitary travels

third is Montreal
+ gorgeous city
+ fantastic shops
- again, I know no one there. solitary travels (or is that a good thing?)

I am leaning towards Alaska. traveling by train, staying in cute wooden lodges, watching the whales and icebergs. its an adventure!

here are some photo my family took during their recent trip. sooo beautiful!



3 comments:

Jerry said...

I am casting my vote for Alaska. The furthest west I have ever been is Colorado, but the scenery was incredible and I would totally go again. And I can only imagine that Alaska would be like a million times better. Oh, and I traveled solo and had a great time. I am so jealous....send me a postcard!!!

cleveland browsie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cleveland browsie said...

solo travel is what's up!