Thursday, October 16, 2008

sick sick and the weather is amazing

has this ever happen to you?

you feel sick a couple months back. but ignore it. work work work. stay up late. work on various projects. work the job that pays for your projects. still feeling sick. but ignore ignore. and suddenly BAM! it hits, worse than before probably triggered by stress. and you go to the doctors and holy shit, you have a lung infection which was turning into walking phenomena PLUS bronchitis. so, feeling guilty as anything, you call out sick. not wanting to. but have to. well, yeah, this is happening and it blows. i want to work ... and i have way too much to do than sit around and be annoyed.

anyway, since i don't have T.V. i've been on VEOH like the plague i've contracted.

well... these are the series I highly recommend.

1. Natsume Yujinchou: I raved about this series earlier. But now, it's completed! It really is an amazing series. When a really good series end, I get bummed. I want it to keep going.


2. Coffee Prince: I'm rewatching this series. Only because... it is THAT good.


3. Special A: Based on the manga ... the series is mad cute. very lovey dovey.


4. Bleach: I've been trying to catch up. These series is awesome: deathgods, hallows ... etc.


5. Supernatural Season 3: I don't know if it's just me but i do enjoy watching two hot brothers fight demons while i am feeling close to death's door. Hot brothers aside, this is one of my guilty pleasures series. Cheesy, crass and funny.


OKAY, I am gonna borrow a horror movie from my roomie and lay down and be annoyed. I saw Heirloom last night: IT WAS HORRIBLE. not scary. the ghost in my apartment is more scary.

No comments: