Tuesday, August 5, 2008

currently watching.

I love Korean dramas and soap operas. I spend most of my downtime watching them. (My little sister and best friend K both think I have problems. They're probably correct).

Right now, I'm watching Dal Ja's Spring, a korean drama of 22 episodes that aired last year. So, far I'm on episode 16. And knowing my track record, I'll prob. finish the entire series tonight. So far, it is one of the cutest K-Dramas I've seen since Coffee Prince. The female lead is so likeable. The storyline has so many twist and turns. It is also soooo funny.

From WikiDrama (cause you know, i don't like summarizing)

"‘Dalja’s Spring’ is the story of Dalja, a 33-year old single at a crossroad of whether to remain single or get married before she gets older. The drama aims to comically and candidly portray the reality and undying pursuit of romance of a thirty something single woman.
The love triangle of Dalja, Taebong and Gijoong brews conflicts over love versus marriage. Taebong, a hunk six years younger than Dalja, works as substitute dates and becomes Dalja’s fake boyfriend. Gijoong is the type who dreams of an ideal and rational courtship. The drama also highlights the life and work of women in their thirties through Dalja who is a talented managing director at a home shopping channel."

Hahaha. Being in my late twenties (almost 30!) I kinda relate with the female lead. And the age difference issue ... eh-hem ... can relate to that too (looks at Pearly and Matu ... who are both giving me a virtual knowing nod)

Anyways, the story is very manhwa and so incredibly cute. I highly recommend this series.

No comments: